Thursday, December 27, 2007

javanan magazine pt5

 

 


COLLABORATE: Scan and send me your eye-ranian 45rpms and other material to:  

email: dariointernet@gmail.com




Artist:   javanan magazine
Year: 1975-6

Song: Fereshteh
Format Single:
Format LP:
Label:
Other info:

 watch the video


Thank you:   Reza S. from Chicago

.




This site needs donations: to help this site, please donate using the paypal buttons

Do you have songs like these not that are not on cd? If you do please contact me dariointernet@gmail.com   please  

If you do not own a scanner, you can take a digital photograf of the jackets.

I'm interested in iraanian videos from the 1970 in Iraan, as well as vinyl records and audio from 1970s original tapes.

 

Chehel Va Panj dowr-e iraani daarid? Do you have stuff like these (audio and video) or 45rpm sleaves / jackets? email me:
email: dariointernet@gmail.com  
 

 

Dario is looking for a good employment opportunity. I can work in the U.S. or Europe. Email me if you can hook me up with a recruiter at your company:   dariointernet@gmail.com
RECOMMEND ME TO YOUR HIRING MANAGER,

webmaster Hire me, I need employment (any category)
                  
Necesito Trabajo


 

F.A.Q.

Here is a tiny list of items I am looking for: