Wednesday, February 20, 2008

soosan eyeranian-45rpm doostet-daram




F.A.Q.

Here is a tiny list of items I am looking for:
     


COLLABORATE: Scan and send me your eye-ranian 45rpms and other material to:
email: dariointernet@gmail.com

Artist:   soosan
Year: 1966-9
Song: A: Doostet daram B: Mey Bekhor
Format Single: Yes
Format LP:
Label: Monogram
Other info: audio files of these two files.

 watch the video audio sample

Thank you:   mine

This site needs donations: to help this site, please donate using the paypal buttons
  
I'm interested in iraanian videos from the 1970 in Iraan, as well as vinyl records and audio from original tapes. Do you have songs like these that are not on cd? or do you have iraaanian 45rpms with sleeve? If you do please contact me dariointernet@gmail.com    

If you do not own a scanner, you can take a digital photograf of the jackets.

Dario is looking for a good employment opportunity. I can work in the U.S. or Europe. Email me if you can hook me up with a recruiter at your company:   dariointernet@gmail.com
RECOMMEND ME TO YOUR HIRING MANAGER,

webmaster Hire me!